The ever-broadening task of the industrial designer reaches far into the future and incorporates a wide and complex range of issues which are addressed here in terms of the processes and methods already learned in the product development module.
These courses not only provide the opportunity to apply established processes, but also to bring new and complementary insights to the development of future-oriented ideas. The support of an industrial sponsor fosters the efficient and intelligible communication of visionary ideas.
- developing innovative ideas for the future
- the processes, tools and parameters of visionary product development
- simulation and anticipation of experiences
- presentation and communication of future-oriented product ideas
- Visionary project
- Marketing and brand strategy
- Design and law
- Rapid prototyping & manufacturing
- Database publishing
- Market research / statistics
Prof. Gert Trauernicht